In case the incoming Aston Martin Valkyrie hypercar isn’t already exclusive enough for you, the personalisation division, Q by Aston Martin, has just announced an intensive array of options for it.
At the most serious end of the possibilities, the division has come up with a special AMR Track Performance Pack. This is designed to increase lap times at the circuit. In fact, Aston Martin says the pack is set to reduce lap times by approximately eight per cent compared with the regular Valkyrie.
Fitting the Track Pack essentially makes the car illegal for road use, however, the parts are interchangeable with the regular road-legal parts. What does it involve? There’s a new, even more aerodynamically-developed front splitter system, a second set of all other exterior panels, titanium brakes, more hardcore suspension, and special magnesium wheels with carbon fibre aero disks.
To top it off, customers can choose between three unique AMR livery designs for the exterior, or customers can create their own custom look using ‘Q by Aston Martin – Commission’. This is the pinnacle VIP division that allows customers to basically pick and choose and self-design certain elements.
The bespoke division is also offering a range of options for customers planning to keep their Valkyrie road legal. There are four Designer Specification themes with unique colour combinations, as well as the Ultimate Personalisation programme which pairs customers with the Aston Martin Design team.
A range of interior options are also on offer, from Alcantara trims in a huge variety of colours and patterns, with colour options for the harnesses, and anodised switchgear on the steering wheel, and even titanium options for some of the controls. For outright decadence, there’s also a Gold Pack which features 24-carat gold leaf applied under the paint lacquer. Speaking about the options, Aston Martin chief creative officer Marek Reichman said:
“This is simply the best car in the world if you want something bespoke and we are really pushing the boundaries to match the dreams of our customers. Every single element of this hypercar, including its performance, can be personalised. The materials are very much about science, the art of creativity and the ability to create a unique solution that doesn’t detract from this exceptional car’s performance capability.”
Deliveries of the Aston Martin Valkyrie are set to commence later this year. As previewed last month, the hypercar will be powered by an awesome 6.5-litre naturally aspirated V12 engine that’s capable of revving to 11,000rpm, producing 1000hp while it’s at it. Seeing one on the road will be an immense experience. For a virtual-reality-style walk-through of the options check out the video below, and further below for a listed outline.
AMR TRACK PERFORMANCE PACK
- New aerodynamic front clam and full set of body panels painted in 1 of 3 AMR exclusive liveries (Custom track liveries available as an option through Q Commission team) – Stirling Green and Lime livery showcased in imagery
- Lightweight titanium brake setup
- Magnesium wheel with track aero-disks set
- Track focussed suspension setup (revised dampers, torsion bars, anti-roll bars)
ULTIMATE – ‘Q by Aston Martin’ Designer Specification
- Fully exposed satin carbon fibre body – Q by Aston Martin
- Red tinted carbon fibre roof and engine cover – Q by Aston Martin
- Carbon fibre aero discs with bespoke graphic detailing – Q by Aston Martin
- Satin Mokume carbon fibre exterior and interior detailing including headlamp bezels, steering wheel face plate, central vent and side pod vents
- Red woven leather in central armrest and door insert
- Red seat harnesses
MANTIS – ‘Q by Aston Martin’ Designer Specification
- ‘Iridescent Emerald’ Q by Aston Martin Collection Paint
- Gold Pack – Q by Aston Martin commissioned exterior and interior detailing
- 24–Carat Gold Leaf exterior livery applied to side swage line and front bonnet
- Gold Plated Stainless Steel Ultrafine Wings Badge
- Gold Anodised Oil Filler Cap
- Gold Anodised Interior Jewellery
- Honeycomb aluminium gold anodised detailing on wheel
- Green tinted carbon fibre roof and engine cover
- Gloss Mokume carbon fibre exterior and interior detailing including headlamp bezels, steering wheel face plate, central vent and side pod vents
SPIRIT – Designer Specification
- ‘Ethanol Silver’ paint finish
- ‘Caycous Orange’ exterior graphics
- Matte black diamond turned aluminium honeycomb wheels with black calipers
- Exposed gloss lacquered carbon fibre roof and engine cover
- Black textured tail pipes
- ‘Grey Blend’ alcantara interior trim
- Black anodised interior jewellery