Creators of the Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360 game have introduced the 2011 HSV GTS in the Forza Motorsport 4 February download pack. Ten other new vehicles will be available for download, including the Audi Sport quattro S1.
Each month, Forza Motorsport 4 game-goers have access to a range of extra download cars and features that will be released throughout the year. The downloadable cars do cost Microsoft credits though. The credits can be purchased through the console online, or at certain stores.
For this month, Turn 10 has announced it will be introducing 10 very desirable new cars, including the following:
- 2011 HSV GTS
- 1991 Mazda 787b Le Mans racer
- 2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI
- 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R
- 1986 Audi Sport quattro S1 Group B rally car
- 2010 Dodge Quinton “Rampage” Jackson Challenger SRT8
- 2011 Platinum Motorsports Continental GT
- 2011 Audi R18 TDI Le Mans
- 2011 Panoz Racing Abruzzi
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
The download pack will be available from February 7 through the Xbox Live function.
For more details on the game, head over to our Forza Motorsport 4 review (video), or click play on the video below for a bit of a preview of the new cars.