BMW Australia has revealed a new optional Innovations Package for the 3 Series Sedan and Touring range for a one-off sum. The package combines 10 high-tech features and costs between $3000 and $3900, depending on the variant.
The idea of the package is to offer up 10 of the most in-demand features for a one-off cost, however, it will only be available from November 2013 through to March 2014 production.
By combining the available options into one package, 3 Series customers can enjoy savings of up to $4300, compared with optioning individually.
BMW Group Australia managing director, Phil Horton, said the option adds appeal to the 3 Series range,
“All the features included in this new package are sought-after, highly-valued options. The fact they are now available in a single and attractively priced package is a win-win proposition for our customers.”
The Innovations Package includes:
- BMW head-up display
- Surround view including top view and side view cameras
- Parking assistant
- Driving assistant
- Lane change warning system
- Comfort Access system
- Front parking distance control for 316i Sedan and 318d Sedan and Touring
- Rear view camera (already standard on 320i and 328i Touring models)
- Exterior mirrors with anti-dazzle function (already standard on 328i models and above)
- Instrument cluster with extended contents (already standard on 328i models and above)
Pricing is as follows:
BMW 318d Touring – $3000
BMW 320i Touring – $2700
BMW 328i Touring – $3510
Prices for the BMW 3 Series start from $52,300.