Days after the first 150 out of the 350 cars destined to for Forza Horizon 3 dropped, the second portion of cars has now been revealed.
The headline for the last list was the inclusion of the Ford FG X Falcon XR8, FPV GT, with only a few Holdens and HSVs, including classics such as the A9X Torana. This time around Holden fans are taken care off more thoroughly with the special edition GTS Maloo ute, as well as the original 48-215 FX Holden ute which started a celebrated dynasty.
The ‘sinbin’ panel van Sandman is featured in 1974 HQ form as a delightful wildcard and a celebrated Australian icon. We can’t wait to sample it against the beautifully rendered Australian landscape which lends itself to the game’s backdrop.
Plenty of other obscure, exotic cars feature such as the Ferrari 365 Daytona, GMC Syclone – a rare and lethal American pickup truck from the ’90s – and plenty of other supercars.
Here is the latest batch listed. Check back to our last list (linked above) to see if your favourite Aussie classic has made the cut.
- 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- 1970 AMC Rebel “The Machine”
- 1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600
- 2011 Audi RS 5 Coupé
- 2011 BMW X5 M
- 1981 BMW M1
- 1992 Bugatti EB110 Super Sport
- 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport
- 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
- 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
- 1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4
- 2011 Ferrari FF
- 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra
- 1956 Ford F-100
- 1991 GMC Syclone
- 2016 Holden Special Vehicles GTS Maloo
- 1951 Holden 50-2106 FX Ute
- 1974 Holden Sandman HQ panel van
- 2012 Infiniti IPL G Coupe
- 2015 Jaguar XFR-S
- 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV
- 2014 Lamborghini Urus
- 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
- 2005 Lotus Elise 111S
- 2013 Mazda MX-5
- 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG
- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
- 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
- 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
- 2010 Renault Megane RS 250
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi